Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Great Time of Year

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays!


Take care of you and yours during this special time of year--and always.

Thanks for stopping in to read my humble blog from time to time.  I haven't received many comments thus far (I know it's still early) so I'm not sure how well received the pieces are.  I would both welcome and appreciate all future comments.  Please feel free--always--to speak your mind here.

For those of you who, like me, seek to publish a book, let's hope 2010 brings our great dreams to fruition.  I'll be rooting for you.

Last but not least, to all of my editing clients, thanks for your business and your trust.  You make my life's pursuit possible, and I'm grateful to you all.  I definitely look forward to seeing your books in print.

Dave Lane
(aka Lane Diamond)

No comments:

Post a Comment